The Westchester Wedding Planner Journal is seeking a Summer Intern to assist in selecting, blogging and scheduling real weddings as well as helping with social media postings/updates.
Wedding inspiration for the style savvy bride seeking trendy, hip, and current ideas is at the heart and soul of TWWP. It is essential that our Journal and social media are updated daily with new images, real weddings, color boards, planning tips, and ideas.
- We’re looking for an intern who will write short, witty introductions to our daily features.
- Assist in selecting and scheduling features.
- Your style of writing (your voice) must be witty, upbeat, conversational, confident, friendly, and always positive.
- Must have basic blogging skills and some knowledge of WordPress.
- We will consider students with an interest in or currently studying journalism or media studies.
- We’re looking for someone who will commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week from June to August of 2016. A flexible schedule is necessary.
- You might be asked to assist with research to formulate content.
*This position is at our in-home office. You must live in or near Westchester, NY.