We are excited to fill our pages with the most sophisticated, elegant, refined and overall gorgeous Real Weddings, Styled Shoots, Engagements and other wedding related events to inspire our followers. We LOVE details in every style and would love to see lots of them in your submissions. TWWP is not an exclusive wedding blog, so we welcome submissions that have already been published elsewhere.
Please note: we prefer submissions via Two Bright Lights, but if TBL is not an option, please submit below and include a handful of images. Please DO NOT email image galleries to us.
Submit Your Wedding
Real Weddings are a major source of inspiration to the bride-to-be when planning and making style decisions for her big day. We provide inspiration to them through Real Weddings, Engagement Sessions, Styled Editorial Photo Shoots, Bridal Showers, etc.
Please read these submission guidelines carefully before you submit your work. Allow us up to thirty days to respond to your submission.
- Please read our blog and familiarize yourself with our aesthetics.
- Choose images carefully. Select good quality images and images that tell the story of the day.
- Make sure to edit your entire submission in a consistent manner. We prefer images that are not overly processed.
- Do not email the gallery you give to your clients.
- We look for images that show the bride getting ready, the bridesmaids, the dresses and all the getting ready details, the groom, and his guys, flowers, tablescapes, and any unique items incorporated into the wedding. We also love invitations, favors, and cakes.
- Be sure to include all vendors.
- Also, a story from the bride about planning and making design decisions for her wedding is a must. We’d like to know what the wedding planning process was like, what worked well and what didn’t work so well, how the couple found their vendors, why they chose the venue, and words of wisdom for couples who are planning their wedding.
Note: If you do not include all vendors or a story your submission may be declined for publication on TWWP.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Visit Two Bright Lights. Search for The Westchester Wedding Planner Journal and submit.
We know that every wedding that comes across our desks is special and beautiful. Please consider these questions before your submission:
- What do we look for when choosing which wedding to publish? First, we want to see lots and lots of detail: flowers, the dresses, the cakes, that passionate kiss, a unique venue, all those little things that make each wedding different and personal to the couple. We also look for enough images that tell the story of the day. We like to see a good representation of the entire day with a focus on details that will inspire another bride.
- What else do we consider? We want to see clean and consistent post-processing. We look at your photography. Not so much the photographers’ style as we know that every photographer has his/her individual style but the consistent post-processing.
- Does the wedding have enough clearly captured details devoid of unnecessary clutter?
- Do the images capture emotion? Tears, love, happiness, joy, laughter, etc.
- Are the images submitted telling a comprehensive story of the day? We want to see images from getting ready to send off
Submit via Two Bright Lights