Fitness + Nutrition: One Day Meal Plan
For the Bride to Be
Let’s face it; brides-to-be start to diet and exercise in the months leading up to their wedding day. Even if you’re not looking to lose a ton of weight, brides want to look and feel their best on their big day.
Today I’ll be sharing a full day clean eating meal plan with you that you can use to plan for your big day and carry out after your beautiful wedding, plus some great tips for healthy eating!
Peanut butter cookie oatmeal
½ cup old-fashioned oatmeal cooked with unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp nut butter, ¼ tsp of vanilla,
Sweeten with stevia or ¼ tsp of honey, and a pinch of sea salt
Option 1– Pumpkin spice shake
½ cup pumpkin puree, 1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. vanilla
1 scoop of vanilla shake ology
1cup of unsweetened almond milk
Add ice and blend!
Option 1– 1 whole apple sliced up + 10 almonds, place in a ziplock baggy and sprinkle with cinnamon and then shake up to coat.
Turkey Mediterranean Sandwich + Side Serving of Cauliflower with seasoning
Take 2 slices of Ezekiel bread, spread 1 Tbsp of Hummus of choice on slices, top with sliced cucumber, tomato, 3 slices of nitrate free deli sliced turkey, and ¼ sliced avocado. Serve with ½ cup of broccoli, 1 tsp of olive oil, and seasonings.
Slice up one banana. Mix 2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt with 1 tsp of natural nut butter, spread on the banana. Top with cinnamon.
Clean Zucchini Nachos
Toppings: ¼ cup of black beans, 2 Tbsp of Greek yogurt,1 tbsp of shredded cheese, 2 tbsp of salsa, ¼ of an avocado chopped, ¼ of a lb of ground turkey or ground bison sautéed with cumin, sea salt, and paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly mist one baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Slice one zucchini into 1/8″-1/4″ thick rounds.
- Arrange evenly on baking sheet and lightly coat the tops with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes, flipping each over halfway through. Check on them often; cooking times may vary. Rotate the chips around the baking sheet if needed.
- Sautee ground turkey/bison in a pan over medium-high heat seasoned with cumin, sea salt, and paprika. Set aside.
- When the zucchini chips are ready, take them out and allow them to cool. While you wait, heat the beans.
Scoop the zucchini chips up and over to your plate. Layer on the toppings and enjoy.
I live in South Texas with my husband who is a high school coach, our daughter, and 2 dogs. After the birth of our daughter, I made a huge change in my lifestyle and started focusing on becoming fit again. Here I am, 2 years later I get to spend my days living my passion of helping others become healthy and fit, all while working on my health, coaching others to success in their health and fitness goals, and mentoring new coaches on how to be successful in the health and fitness industry as their own CEO.